Proposals are invited from Traveller organisations with experience of working with health/wellbeing and/or creative arts, and from other interested and experienced creative and cultural organisations and/or individuals. Traveller organisations applying for the Shared Island grant must be based in Northern Ireland or the UK or be working as a partnership between Traveller organisations based in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland or the UK.
The successful applicants will:
· Demonstrate a track record of working effectively with Travellers to improve health and wellbeing;
· Demonstrate experience of using creativity of any form – either traditional or contemporary – as a gateway to improved health and wellbeing for individuals and/or the community;
· Promote working relationships between health, cultural bodies and the wider creative sector and Traveller organisations at local level that will enable sustainability;
· Provide evidence of organisational capacity to deliver the initiative;
· Outline a project delivery model, including project partners and proposed impacts and outcomes;
· Indicate intended reach of the project and proposed numbers of Traveller participants.